British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Taking down my 155Gallon planted, so I have loads of plants that needs to go.

Java Fern, Jungle Vals, Water Sprite, and 4-5 other different plants that are cooler than the ones stated. I dont have any names for them sorry.

Would like to trade for limestones or any pH buffer substrate like crushed coral or sand etc.

Are you new to the hobby and you dont have anything to trade? No problem, come pick some plants for freeeeeee ;)

Pictures available here:
http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/fres...erpiece-[$100]-|-gravel-155g-tank-[$20]-4446/

PM me :D

UPDATE:
I bought two small tanks today, so I wont be needing any small tanks.
Still looking for limestones.
Any small holey looking rocks would also suffice

For those of you who want free plants. I would like you to also give to others, so please look into this and offer some of your plants to others too. Thanks.
http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/aqua-lounge-7/discussion-random-act-kindness-2890/index3.html
http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/freshwater-plants-classifieds-26/random-act-kindness-3146/

The plants you offer can be a small portion of the same plants you get from me or some plants that you might already have. This whole program is so that we can grow a good community. I find myself giving away plants for free or for very cheap, and we have lots of other generous people doing the same. I would like everyone to participate in this.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I recently gave most of my hornwort away. I didn't know for the "random act of kindness", but in 2-3 weeks when it grows again, I will post there :)

I am looking for low light plants and sunset hydro in particular, so gklaw offered me some for free and I will go to pick it up from center Coquitlam on Saturday. Let me know if you have some low tech low light ones, so I can take a few. If you have more I will offer the rest in the "random act of kindness" from you :)
Let me know! Thanks :)

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To Amber,

I dont have your PM anymore, so I dont know your account name. Please come after 7PM today to pickup plants. Thanks.

---
PM'd Infrared

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump. still have lots.

They have to go today or tomorrow. I cant really throw them out as they are living beings too... I am sure someone can use them.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Bump for you :)

I got part of the plants and they are wonderful - great variaty and beautiful plants!
I will have left overs too and will post in the Random Act of kindness a bit later today.

Thanks a lot, Smiladon! And my whole family was very happy to see your tanks, they are awesome! Good luck with your next project!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump for you :)

I got part of the plants and they are wonderful - great variaty and beautiful plants!
I will have left overs too and will post in the Random Act of kindness a bit later today.

Thanks a lot, Smiladon! And my whole family was very happy to see your tanks, they are awesome! Good luck with your next project!
Thank you very much.

I posted on craigslist and I got 6 people wanting them within 10 mins. I guess they know a good deal when they see one :D

All gone. Closing thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.