British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wohoooo! My first ever first thread!!!!!

Anyways on with my ad

FOR PICKUP AT BURRARD STATION DOWNTOWN OR IN MAPLE RIDGE

So the water lettuce is growing out of control again... I have a buckets worth (about a 10" x 10" portion) of the stuff now. Take it off my hands!!! I thought I'd put it up for grabs here before chucking it. For free or by charitable donation of a crypt, sag or val for my betta tank.

Also I have a half-baseball sized portion of hornwort for free as well.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thefishwife & atom.... I will waitlist you! The stuff literally grows over a quarter of my 20g high per day. I leave for work one morning and its covering 25% of the surface and the next morning it covers 50% With my new lighting and dry ferts its been growing like wild!!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
If anyone wants, I can give away a handful or two of water lettuce as well. As Kelly says, the stuff grows really well. Shrimp love hanging off of the roots from my experience.

·
Registered
280 Posts
may I have a little bit of the water lettuce please?
Thank you

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Athena, not sure whether its easier for you to go to coquitlam or vancouver but if you'd like to pick some up from me I'll put you on the waitlist :) Which will only be like a week!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Where in Coquitlam? I'll be able to pick it up after this friday. Anytime next week! done final tomorrow then have two weeks of holiday! YAY :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Kelly, Do you have anymore hornwort left? I don't have any of those other stuff you would like but I do have atison betta pro food that I could share ^ ^ my bettas all love this and after having had a taste of this, they turn their noses up at hikari betta bio-gold.

wsl, I'm super close to lougheed area. Would you like to meet in front of Island Pets burnaby location? Is there anything you would like/need?

Thank you both!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts