British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm downsizing & would like to find a great home for one of my Bettas. I was originally planning on selling him, but he came down with a case of fin rot a few weeks ago. He is healthy now but unfortunately his fins are a bit tattered looking & some are a little curled so I've decided to offer him for free.

He is a Piebald Halfmoon and is an opaque to baby blue color, depending on his mood, with some little black Dalmation spots. He is quite unique looking. His tank is on my kitchen counter and he always watches me, he's a very friendly little guy. I bought him from Roger's Aquatics around 4 or 5 months ago for $15 or $20 (can't remember) so he isn't very old. I'd prefer not to have to dig out my camera & take pictures as I'm very busy today ...trust me, he's a good looking fish :)

I will include his tank with him for free. It is a 2.5 gallon glass tank with a lid & it is also only 4 or 5 months old. He currently has Java Ferns in his tank & enjoys lounging on them but I will be keeping the plants. It would be really good if his new owner will put live plants in his tank. I can also give a little piece of driftwood if wanted/needed.

I'm not giving away on a 1st come basis. I will give preferential treatment to somebody who I've had good past meetings/dealings with or somebody who is really experienced with Bettas. I will be out all day & won't be responding to pm's until sometime this evening.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Can i take it? i was loking for this type of tank, betta would b going to a 27g tank i am setting up right now :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.