2 Fluval 1 Internal filters

a 29"x11.25" canopy and light

5ft HO T5 light fixture, needs bulbs

4 backgrounds measuring:
48x12 planted
72x19 blue/black
30x16.5 planted
24x12 planted

These are all for free....First come First serve!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
PM sent for the light

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the order of Pm's received:

Light Fixture: Mech Eng and then CheeseKeeper

Filters: Victor then AndyB then Vdub then Cichlid2010. If Victor doesn't come to get them then I will Pm AndyB next

Big background to Rsxed

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please don't think I am rude but there are just too many PM's to respond to them all so I will just post here instead. Due to my limited availability I will hold everything for those who have already asked. So it still remains:

Light Fixture: Mech Eng and then CheeseKeeper

Filters: Victor then AndyB then Vdub then Cichlid2010. If Victor doesn't come to get them then I will Pm AndyB next

all backgrounds to Rsxed

I am only available weekdays from 3pm-8pm and then by appointment on the weekends.

Give me a shout at 604-818-6861
My address is 2281 east 34th ave. Vancouver

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Everything is gone now except for the 5' HO T5 light fixture. Mech Eng never showed so it is being offered to Cheesekeeper if still interested, otherwise back up for grabs.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Everything is gone now except for the 5' HO T5 light fixture. Mech Eng never showed so it is being offered to Cheesekeeper if still interested, otherwise back up for grabs.
I'll get in line for this, let me know if none of the other pick-ups work out.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well no word from Cheesekipper!! So on to the next person. Sargasso is up to bat now for the FREE 5' light fixture and then Catgoldfish is next.

BTW people, if you put your name down for free stuff how about coming and getting it!! I should leave negative feedbacks for the flakers but won't bother because it is FREE stuff.

·
Registered
534 Posts
OK Kolewolf, let me know where to go, I can pick this up right away!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey I just completely missed the thread, turns out I've had a change of mind anyhow so I hope you have a great use for it sargasso! Thanks anyhow kolewolf

1 - 16 of 16 Posts