British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got this nice size pleco for free but its not working out for my stingray so if you have big enough room or no scaleless fish then it is a nice monster for you. Pick up in Burnaby. I really want it gone by tomorrow night before I transfer my stingray over, after tomorrow I will bring it to LFS. It needs tank 210G and up with 24" width it is a biggest pleco that I have seen in person.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thats HUGE :eek:

If only it would fit in my 110, lol :D

- BTW Bro thank for the Stand. I owe you one, let me know if you need a hand with that monster tank build, I'm free on Sundays, or if you ever need a hand lifting a big tank.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thats HUGE :eek:

If only it would fit in my 110, lol :D

- BTW Bro thank for the Stand. I owe you one, let me know if you need a hand with that monster tank build, I'm free on Sundays, or if you ever need a hand lifting a big tank.
Yeah its really big, even my 600G plywood tank seem small for it too. Thanks for the help offer but the tank is complete and I am going to transfer the fish over soon then it will be open for public viewing :). This time you can view the aro now.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
wow.:eek:. 18 " it is monster!!! woundering to see ur huge monster 18" :rolleyes:!
hope he can find a good home for him! good luck!

·
Registered
59 Posts
It is a little monster if compare to a 24"+ red tail catfish and 26" Tiger Shovelnose.
You are right, the pleco is nothing compared to the redtail catfish and TSN.

I hope you are able to find a good home for the Giant Sailfin Pleco, David. Sorry to hear that the pleco is not working out.

One of the largest, fat and healthy plecos I have seen around.

BUMP.

:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.