British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, All

My baby endlers are growing and some of them are ready to go to friendly homes.

The males are colourful (or in the case of the youngest ones, will be colourful) and the females are plain-coloured (like all endler females). These are a small, lively fish, related to guppies. Livebearers.

If you're interested in some endlers, please send me a PM. I live near Oak & 25th in Vancouver.

Edited to add: A couple of people have asked for some endlers, so they are pending pickup. Endlers being endlers, I won't run out -- so drop me a note if you're really keen.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Maureen, lol you wanted babies now you have millions.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi OCD, Yes, I do! And more were born today. Very cute.

Guess what! My killifish babies -- aphyosemion primigenium -- are spawning! The babies! They're not that big, so I'm really surprised.

:)

Maureen, lol you wanted babies now you have millions.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
InfraredDream, I am sure that in a couple of months you will have many, many endlers to give away. But fortunately, your tank is very big for them right now.

One day, endlers will rule the aquatic world! (Or, it seems that they're trying to.)

These are very, VERY cute little fish, I love them!
Thanks a lot, Maureen!

I hope to be able to give some away in a couple of months or something :)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Bump for beautiful fish, all babies made it home Morainy. They are in a tank and someones already given birth lol

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow! I'm thrilled to hear that they've given birth! You're on your way to a big endler family.

Thanks for letting me know, Brisch and InfraredDream and Snailpuffer.

·
Registered
773 Posts
They will probably eat the shrimplets, but the adults will be fine. Or if you have lots of plants like java moss for them to take cover in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts