Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My pleco and his new orange fancy goldfish friend are in a situation where they need a new home A.S.A.P.

Their owners are being renovicted and the new place they managed to find will not allow their aquarium.

About the fish:

Pleco the Pleco
Size: 8ish inches
Colour: dark browny
Hobbies: Doing a lap around the tank, sucking on things, staying still for long periods of time.

Glub-Glub the Goldfish (a.k.a. Goldie [email protected] Solo)
Size: Around the size of a golf ball.
Colour: Orange
Story: Someone brought Glub-Glub to a workplace to celebrate the Persian New year this spring. When it was noticed that he was still there a few days later, swimming near the top of the small vase he was in, and rumour had it staff was feeding him bits of chocolate chip cookies, he came home to live with Pleco the Pleco.

If someone has a tank home for these fellows it would be greatly appreciated. <3

We are located in Coquitlam near Burnaby, but if I can find some way to safely transport them would be willing to meet up near a skytrain location.

I also welcome advice on help finding them new living accommodations before the start of august.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have had a few people message me about this.

Thank you so much for the response!

I will mark this post as closed and continue to see what arrangements can be made with the kind folks who have responded so far.

Thanks again everyone!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.