British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I have rotala rotundifolia stems for free... and I have a lot of them. Just trimmed the tank... there are snails and it's the first go around with these (so some stems may look better than the others).

Just came from this tank:

Pickup in Richmond - first come first serve. Or along Canada line around 8AM and after 4:30 PM - or near my work office at 1130 West Pender. Please text 778 840 8188 to coordinate.

Best,
Dou

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks for everything, very generous and knowledgeable guy. Saw the tanks in person and the landscaping is amazing, raw talent.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for everything, very generous and knowledgeable guy. Saw the tanks in person and the landscaping is amazing, raw talent.
Thank you for the kind words! I am all out now but will have some for free again soon for anyone else wanting some.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I agree his tanks and overall set-up are great. Generous with equipment and knowledge.

Reactions: Dou

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will have more stems available soon (in a couple weeks) - and will be going back in my text messages list to see who wanted some. If anyone else would like some as well please feel free to text me/remind me. This time the stems will be more pink/red =).

Best,
Dou

1 - 9 of 9 Posts