British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was digging around in my fish bin , and decided to get rid of some stuff

ive got 7 of the smallest clay pots , from when i used to be into collecting plecos .. :eek: ,

for free ! come and get em :cool:

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Can i get couple of them too Justin please :)

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
your puffers will love me ?? :eek:

man you need to take a hike :eek:
justin justin....just because u said that i dont want them lol :D ....

dont be jacking my comments lad...lol ill see ya over the weekend..

hows your chow around other dogs?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya ya just giving it back to ya homie :D

my dog is great with other dogs , its friggin skunks thats the problem:eek:

justin justin....just because u said that i dont want them lol :D ....

dont be jacking my comments lad...lol ill see ya over the weekend..

hows your chow around other dogs?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well does he still stink..??

Duke needs some freinds..lol
yup he stinks man , but what can ya do ? we washed him with the formula and everything , only time will get rid of it .. im just glad only he got hit ! last time i got it !!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
where do you walk him or let him of the leash that he gets attacked by skunks..
that would blow if Duke got ahold of a skunk.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
where do you walk him or let him of the leash that he gets attacked by skunks..
that would blow if Duke got ahold of a skunk.
he would never get ahold of it , once the skunk sprays , dog it stopped in its tracks , puking , all types of fun stuff

ill show you on sat ,

you gotta pick a time , cause i got plans on saturday

call me tonite :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
he would never get ahold of it , once the skunk sprays , dog it stopped in its tracks , puking , all types of fun stuff
not if your dog's a hunter. My dog LOVED skunks. Two summers ago he got a few in the backyard, it's great to wakeup to freshly squished skunk. bleh

anyways, I thought I share my experience on how to get rid of the smell. Don't get the dog wet (or else the secretion digs right into their skin since it's an oil), spray a mixture of 3% hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and liquid dishsoap (recipes are on the internet) on the worst hit area and the rest of the dog, rub in, let sit for a few minutes and then rinse out. works better than any skunk shampoo out there.

--sorry for threadjacking--

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no no not at all , all info is welcomed

as far as the hunter , my dog is a chow chow , so ya they are hunters used in japan , :D , but as far as killing the skunks , im sure he would!! but he gets hit right in the face ...haha , so kinda out of it ...lol , oh ya me screaming get the "bleep" over here puts a end to any chasing ..trust me :D

as far as the recipe , we used that one , but i did not know that no water should be used ? how do you rinse it off ? or is it no water at first ?

thanks

:cool:

not if your dog's a hunter. My dog LOVED skunks. Two summers ago he got a few in the backyard, it's great to wakeup to freshly squished skunk. bleh

anyways, I thought I share my experience on how to get rid of the smell. Don't get the dog wet (or else the secretion digs right into their skin since it's an oil), spray a mixture of 3% hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and liquid dishsoap (recipes are on the internet) on the worst hit area and the rest of the dog, rub in, let sit for a few minutes and then rinse out. works better than any skunk shampoo out there.

--sorry for threadjacking--

·
Registered
20 Posts
We had a siberian husky, he chased everything, and once they are in chase-mode, there is no calling them back.
yes, no water at first, but once the mix is soaked in, you rinse it out with water. It's a pain to rub the mix in (got fur?! :D), and you need lots, but it works. I even washed hubbys favorite sweater that got sprayed that way and it did not smell anymore.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
What time and day is good for u Justin?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts