Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giving back to the hobby.

Got 2 small rbta that split from a mother colony, these are tiny perfect for a pico or nano tank for now but will need to be housed to a bigger tank once it starts getting bigger. Ones about toonie size the other is a loonie. They came off about a month ago so it's now healthy

Main colony is about 5" across when spread out

Pick up only, not selling big rbta just giving these babies out for anyone that want to try their hands on rbta but don't want to deal with big guys yet.

It's attached to rock still, if you confirmed you are coming. I'll remove it from the rock (hopefully)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think in this hobby we sometimes get caught up in making a buck or two. I know it's a expensive hobby and we try to off set it by selling our cultured corals.
I've met quite a bit of nice people that have given me "freebies" if I purchased something. This is just a way of giving back to our fellow aquarist in the community.

2 gone...

I have one more small one available, this one the tips doesn't seem to bubble up compared to the other 2 that were just taken but it has fat tentacles. It's in a holding pen now. FYI this is small, size of a toonie when opened up good for pico or nano tank but will grow big.

For some reason my bigger rbta only spits out these tiny ones. The big ones foot are entrenched under a hole of my LR so it's harder to remove them without taking apart my Rockwork.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'm also in Surrey, I can get them if you like as I need them for my clowns... going to pm you my number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
359 Posts
Thanks for the little rbta, is doing great in my 20 g, hopefully doesn't grow to big, or have to move it to the bigger tank :-/

·
Registered
359 Posts
What light do you have on your 20 g Galizio?
I got an AI Prime...
Is a 20 g Nuvo so probably the section with the corals, nem and fish is about only 13 g of water volume.. have just LR, anemone, zoas and clowns in it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.