British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he is about 3-4 inches long and ever since i changed my substrate to sand he is messing it up and uprooting plants and it is time for him to go ... i think he really likes the sand so if you have sand and don't mind new piles every morning you get up, this catfish is for you :) his name is snowflake and his bristles are adorable ... he does not care for stress (such as water changes) and he will turn greyish in spots, but once calm again goes back to black with white polka dots ... he is very active, even during the day when he is supposed to be nocturnal ... a home visit will be required to ensure a proper environment ... just kidding :)

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Pmd.........

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
i want to see a picture of this fish Claudia......

·
Registered
4,435 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
picture on google looks to be L182
nice BN but one of the larger of the ansistris family at 7-8".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
picture of Snowflake, Claudia feel free to rename :)

here is what he looked like when i got him ... his bristles are three times the length now ... and the grey patch is when he is stressed ...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i got him at aquariums west (before my boycott) and they told me he was an ancistrus (not sure if i spelled that correctly) ... his bristles are quite a bit longer now, he is very cute :) although a sand messer upper and a plant unplanter

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
this is a very beautiful silver tip BN pleco.......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.