So i know Making sure levels are in check and Hours of light are combative for the hair algae. But what is a good Natural eater of it perhaps that would work on it to finish off the remainder of the stuff?
I believe Siamese Algae eater will eat hair algae and black bead algae when they are young. (April has several young one.) However SAE does grow up big. (4 to 5 inch.) and stop eat algae once they are old enough.
Black Molly may eat hair algae if they don't have other food source.
Amano shrimps may eat hair algae as well.
Like Black Molly American flag fish may eat hair algae if it lock of other food source.
You can try use h2o2 (Hydrogen peroxide) to treat hair algae. Turn off filter than spray the h2o2 on the hair algae with sprayer. Wait for 10 to 15 mins before turn the filter back up. (The purpose of turn off the filter is allowing h2o2 stay on the hair algae to do its job while prevent h2o2 get into your filter and kill good bacteria.) H2o2 is harmless to the fish unless you overdose it. (It will break down into oxygen and water while kill the algae and algae spore.)