British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THE BREEDER BOXES AND OTHER ITEMS ARE HERE! PM'S SENT OUT! PICKUP HAS BEEN CHANGED AS I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD A FINAL ON SATURDAY! PICKUP SATURDAY LATE IN THE DAY, SUNDAY OR AFTER WEDNESDAY!

AUGUST 11th 10:38p.m. Package has passed customs and is on its way. Should be on the plane tonight or tomorrow and arrive on Friday. It is cutting it close but lets hope it gets here. Once I am 100% sure that it is arriving on time. I will send out PM's so people, please keep an eye on your PM's as any that are not picked up by saturday will go to the next person on sunday. However A re-order for the ones I am short will be made at the end of the month.

UPDATE: Aug/10/2010 9:32pm
Details: 1) The shipping rate has gone up more than expected with the addition of an increased document fee, but I keep my promises and the cost is still 18 per box otherwise it should be 20-21 per box.
2) the supplier was short 6 boxes because my friend in the states had ordered it before me. I ordered 2 for myself which I will put towards next order. Unfortunately there will be a PM sent to 2 people who will get a chance to order these again as I will do another replacement order near the end of the month when the supplier will have more so technically that will be my final group buy.

AS OF AUGUST 9th 2010 at 8:00 PM package is being packaged!

IMPORTANT!

I have spoken to supplier and package will be sent this weekend probably and most likely like 90% sure it will be here by Friday the 13th (black friday) SO, I need to make sure people will be able to pickup on Friday, saturday, or sunday as I have exam on the 9th and studying for 2 finals the rest of the week for the final on 19th. The ones that I need to send out of province or anywhere, I will send it out on tuesday, August the 10th. I will start PM'ing people tomorrow as I am trying to finish my paper due tomorrow! :eek:

PS Pickup is on 54th, between Fraser St and Knight St. near the John Henderson Annex

I am doing a final Group Buy before I devote all my time to family and university life.

Basically same as before. Air driven Breeding Box $18 each.

CO2 diffuser $25 each

Lily Pipes ($45 a set) state the size of your filter and I will find the right size for you.

Last day to order is: Aug4

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
278 Posts
Sign me up for a lily pipe set! 16-17mm (5/8") :D
I believe I also asked about this in a PM I sent to you a few days ago.

How is the payment dealt with? When is the order expected to arrive?

Thanks, Tyson.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What are the dimensions? Is the V-plate removable?
V-plate is definetly removable. and dimensions are 17x13x13 cm ask Kin =) I sent him one.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I am interested in 2 breeder boxes too they are nice

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
frank put me down for a breeder box thanks..
will do!

Put me down for 2 breeder boxes ,Frank. Nice setup and great for viewing :D
will do!

how we going to do the payment and pick up?

interested in 2 breeder boxs.
pickup is at a house near John Henderson Annex. Just across the knight St. Bridge. Payment is done during transaction. Just make sure you are 100% sure that you will want it.

I am interested in 2 breeder boxes too they are nice
will do =)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
278 Posts
I am 100% for the set of 16-17mm lily pipes :D

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
going to close this GB on 30th of this month instead! I will be busy with upcoming exams and papers! However order will not go through till first week of August!

·
Registered
64 Posts
PM'd you about getting one of the breeding boxes.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 34 Posts