Super Moderator
5,242 Posts
Pretty nice site, pics, and info.

Warm Wishes,

Stuart

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Alym the web page looks really nice, good job :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice, Alym. I remember meeting the two of you and I think it was your mom when I came over for plants that one time. Wonderful folks. I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful wedding and a fantastic new life together.
Uh, I live alone at the moment, so I can't imagine my mom being here...
Now I'm really confused!

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Uh, I live alone at the moment, so I can't imagine my mom being here...
Now I'm really confused!
Maybe it was her mom? This was about 6 months ago. Maybe I've confused the both of us. :D I think she was just visiting.

·
Registered
189 Posts
You 2 make a very nice looking couple. You can see the love between yous. Congrats on your up coming Wedding day, as you begin your life together.

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
is that a paid template or free? regardless i like the layout, i like your little countdown widget too, i'll be sure to wipe your site off my browser history, cant let the fiance get any requests from me :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
is that a paid template or free? regardless i like the layout, i like your little countdown widget too, i'll be sure to wipe your site off my browser history, cant let the fiance get any requests from me :)
It was all free, but heavily customized by me :)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Great looking website and very nice photos. Only a few months to go eh? Congratulations and best wishes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts