British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a nice order coming in this Wednesday! Big Angelfish and finally some more Borneo Suckers! I will let you know what does not ship.

3 Silver Blue Angelfish Large
3 Assorted Diamond Veil Angelfish Large
3 Black Lace Veil Angelfish Large
55 Diamond Head Neon Tetra M/L
30 Rummynose Tetra M/L
15 Platinum Green Tiger Barb Medium
10 Neon Rosy Barb Males XL
10 Red Rhombo Barb Large
18 Borneo Suckers (Hillstream Loach) Large
13 Blue Ram Veiltail Cichlid Large
13 Gold Balloon Ram Veiltail Cichlid Large
8 Red Lobster (Clarki) 7-8cm

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sorry if anyone else wanted the silver blue angels. They were fantastic specimens and I had to take all three home.

Lots of great looking fish in right now and some nice pattern variances on the Borneo loaches.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry if anyone else wanted the silver blue angels. They were fantastic specimens and I had to take all three home.

Lots of great looking fish in right now and some nice pattern variances on the Borneo loaches.
Awesome!! I wish I could see them in person. I was updated via mobile photos when they were landing fish.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Diamond head tetras, rosy barbs and green tiger barbs crashed hard on arrival. There's a few survivors of each so hopefully they make it. All other fish are appearing to be happy!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Two of the three are a little shy but they'll warm up quickly. In the background is one of the Rio tocantin angels. When side by side the Rio has about an inch on the blue. I'm very pleased with quality of angelfish brought it by you Kim and I may end up dedicating another tank to housing angels because of that. Thanks again!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.