British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Valley Feed Bag in Mission is preparing to renovate their fish section and so they are trying to clear out all of their fish. They have some really good deals on right now. I picked up a couple albino corys for $2 a piece today. If you are out in Mission it's worth swining by, 32670 Lougheed hwy in the Safeway plaza.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
lol...sorry i meant meum...i just finished downsizing the # of fish in my tanks and now right here in mission is this great sale.....and i was blissfully unaware of it till now....lol. i keep mostly africans and angels...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh come now - there's always room for one more right?
And BTW what kinds of angels are you keeping? I currently have two halfblacks, one gold, one zebra, and four marbles. I can't be sure I got all those names right but pretty close. Six of them are juvies that I'm growing out in hopes of getting a pair.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
i have two half blacks as well ,a smokie, a silver ghost and a gold ghost a gold marble superveil (his buddie just passed away this morning.) and about 20 young adult gold marble. they r from my last batch of babies...smokey dad and gold marble mom breeding pair.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Oh man, my car is not working :( i guess in a way is good or i pobably would b gettin lots of more fish :eek: :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts