British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay - so everything here is a LOT sale. Do not ask me for single items. I reserve the right to not sell to you if you annoy me with endless emails.

Pile of HOB filters (AquaClear, Aqueon, Marineland)

$80 (just want a single one? No problem! Buy the whole lot and sell off the rest.)

Pile of heaters (There are atleast 4x ehiem 100-150 watt heaters that were purchased BNIB last year alone, among others. I have not used all of them so some you'll want to test before use. Also, I found about 4 or 5 more after taking the photo).

$60 (just want a single one? No problem! Buy the whole lot and sell off the rest.)

Pile of Air Pumps

$40 (just want a single one? No problem! Buy the whole lot and sell off the rest.)

Pile of driftwood

$30 (just want a single one? No problem! Buy the whole lot and sell off the rest.)

Bin of Decor and Rock

$20 (just want a single one? No problem! Buy the whole lot and sell off the rest.)

Water care products

$15

Fish Tanks - 14x (From 10 to 40 gallons). Most are not of show quality but good for fish room / spare.
YOU TAKE ALL. Most do NOT have tops.
*no pictures*
$50.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Or someone that maintains a bunch of school tanks for learning. I think your no-nonsence approach and prices are great! ... if your pending deal fell through, I sent you a PM

Reactions: Smiladon

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just an update
Pretty much all on hold / sold

The tanks and various water care products are still available - there are actually 14 tanks in total. I will take $60 for all of that stuff.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What might still be available? Wood,rock,
Thanks, Dwight
"Just an update
Pretty much all on hold / sold

The tanks and various water care products are still available - there are actually 14 tanks in total. I will take $60 for all of that stuff."

·
Registered
751 Posts
can you give a breakdown on the tanks sizes are they mostly smaller tanks or more of them towards the 40 gallon size?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.