British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday Tom came by to help me catch a few holding African cichlids. What a chore as we had to empty the tank to do so . here is a flyby ( you can hear the plane at one point :) )..
Kinda looks loike a Bomb went off in there :D....
Welcome to my world :)

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
lol all those rubbermaid bins full of fish werent there when i was there last week :p what are those? something for the pond out back?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol all those rubbermaid bins full of fish werent there when i was there last week :p what are those? something for the pond out back?
Na no new fish...they have the synodontis's from the chuclid tank and a few others I had to sort out.They were hiding last time you were by :).

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fly by was right , great fly by sound effect too, sounded like the real thing lol
Some nice tanks you have!
LOL ...it was the real thing :p...there happened to be a plane on tv at the same time .....never even noticed till I down loaded and reviewed it :cool:..so I left the soundtrack as is .
Have agreat day hope ya get a chance to drop by sometime in the near future.:)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Wow! You have alot of tanks ^^. Nice tank set ups you got there :).

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
LOL ...it was the real thing :p...there happened to be a plane on tv at the same time .....never even noticed till I down loaded and reviewed it :cool:..so I left the soundtrack as is .
Have agreat day hope ya get a chance to drop by sometime in the near future.:)
Lol thought it sounded pretty close, had to look out my window and make sure one wasn't about to crash lmao

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Holy sh*t. That's an impressive amount of water in your apartment! When are you holding the party? ;)
It was today and you missed it ....no really ..see.....http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/aqua-lounge-7/group-get-togethers-5982/....:D...will willing to do private tours too :).
Wow! You have alot of tanks ^^. Nice tank set ups you got there :).
Thanks....:)
samller aquarium!!:D
Yes but where would I put it ;).

Thanks guys n gals .

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Love it bill!
Thanks Earl :)

eeeeee ! Talking about obsession :)

Now I am worried that I might have caught the disease :eek::eek::eek:
:eek: What disease :confused: ...Whos obsessed :eek: am I going to need a restraining order..... I don't understand ....LOL

That's an insane amount of tanks. I thought two in my bedroom was pushing it :D
Hey !! I got two in my bedroom also :) ...had 4 once in there but was tiny bit to much....according to the girl friend .....sheesh women.... lol. .

it's not just that you have a lot of tanks, but you have a lot of great looking, healthy tanks. way cool.
:eek:...Thank you kindly ..I honestly do not know why that is. I just feed em and water them thats it. Apparently I do real good with plants too according to Lisa ..yet I don't do much to them either .I hardly feed them and never water them ;). I had a few horse shoes on the chair in the kitchen I used to sit at but they have for some reason disappeared so it probably couldn't be them :D

Thanks so much for the complements evry one .

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Bill the tanks look awesome.
the double stack is very impressive..
i expect that is what my place would look like minus the wife...lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts