British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm becoming every more so active on twitter so i encourage anyone using twitter to follow us. currently i have a contest going on which no one has claimed the answer to.. so it tells me many do not know we exist on twitter.

By all means follow us:
Twitter

We are going to do more prizes on twitter and we encourage everyone to retweet or let others know we exist as well.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I am new to twitter and sent several answers before the post saying the winner was jade_bell turned up. They disappeared into the ether, so please ignore them if they turn up. Not sure what I did wrong.

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Tom :0

yes i did see your answers which were correct, jade just answered it quicker :)

thank you for participating, you were 1 of 2 who did : ) not bad odds.

·
Super Moderator
6,610 Posts
Sorry Shawn but I already deal with too many emails every day, lots of texts from students, and such. I won't be joining the Twitter revolution. No need for me to Tweet what I'm having for breakfast or other daily details.

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are still tweeting all the time, i have actually signed up for hootsuite which is a neat little program where i can scheduale tweets for days and days in advance to ensure your feed for my tweets are being met :)

By all means suggest a tweet if you found something neat or think the world should know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts