Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: 120 gallon aquarium + stand + Tek t5h0 x8 fixture

For sale my 120 gallon aquarium + solid stand + Tek T5ho x8 x 54 watt fixture (with 4 giesman aquaflora and 4 daylight tubes)
I purchased the tank and stand from Ed on the forums and the tek t5h0 lights from Tom Barr in the states.
I'll include the substrate (6 bags of ada Amazonia inside the tank) and all the plants if you'd like
It doesn't include the ada rocks, co2 tank, co2 regulator, filters, heater just the 3 items above.

Here's a quick snapshot of the aquarium from today, please ignore the baby gate.
120 gallon planted tank by Raymond Wong, on Flickr

The reason I'm selling is my next project will be 6 x ada 60p tanks
I'm not in a rush to sell or in need of the money, if it doesn't sell it'll go in my storage.

If you'd like it separate, I'd like to sell the tank and stand first before the lights. ($350 for the tank and stand and $250 for the lights)

Total for the 3 items $600 cash, pick up near Lougheed mall no delivery.
If you're interested, please feel free to leave me your contact info and you can come take a look in person.
Thanks for looking
Ray

More photos in my blog at Raymond's Aquarium Pages
If you're going to lowball me, I'll reply with a high ball :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Free Bump.If any one is looking for a nice tank this is the one.It is the planted tank featured on BC Aquaria Facebook page.check out some of Rays photos.

Reactions: NGosal

·
Registered
293 Posts
Well if this doesn't sell. I might consider converting this to a sulawesi tank. 120 gallons of it should be pretty sweet

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
That would be amazing!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.