Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale: easy to grow plant package

These are from my aquarium, not cut yet. They are algae and snail free and submerged growth. They're easy to grow and adds some nice colour to your current setup.
$6 for the package.

Ludwigia repens x 5 stems
Ludwigia brevis x 20 stems
Hygro compacts x 5 stems
I'll add in a few stems of alternanthera reineckii mini. I usually put in extras :)

Some quick photos:
Ludwigia Brevips by Raymond Wong, on Flickr
Hygro Kompacta by Raymond Wong, on Flickr
Ludwigia Repens by Raymond Wong, on Flickr

Pickup near Lougheed mall or JL, sorry I don't deliver. If you're interested, please PM your contact info eg. phone, text, email

There is green spot algae on my aquarium walls and on the old leaves but the trimmings you will receive won't have algae on them.
Here's a current photo of my aquarium set up as of this morning.
Jan 2016 by Raymond Wong, on Flickr

Thank-you for looking

Ray

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you're ever in the Richmond or Downtown Area I would love to grab this from you. Please let me know!
I'm in Richmond once every 3 weeks to get my hair cut :) and also to visit pat, let me your # in a PM and I can let you know when I am there.
Ray

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quick question... would you be able to trim some Linderia Roundfolia var varigated for me as well by any chance? How much extra would it cost for 3-4 stems/trimmings? I really like how it looks when it's flowering above the water!
sure no problem, if you buy the package I'll put in a few stems.

thx
ray

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Your tank is amazing! What size is it? The plants look so healthy, too. If I had a bigger tank at the moment, I'd take you up on this.
thanks it's a 120 gallon 4x2x2.
bigger the better =p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.