British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,Just found 2 tanks that are 180 gallon each stacked on each other one is a sump and other is a tank or both can be used as tanks were posted for $700 but I talked to the guy and we agreed on 350$ but I only have room for one of them I was thinking maybe someone was needing one too and lived near abbotsford area and we could split tanks and money so we would pay 175 each only but for tanks only nothing else such as stand is not included!

The dimension are around 90x19Wx19H..ALSO WE WOULD NEED A BIG TRUCK TO GET IT OUT HERE OR MAYBE EVEN SOMEWAY GET THEM ON A BIG PICKUP TRUCK BUT I DO NOT DRIVE SO WOULD NEED YOU TO GET THEM HERE. LET ME KNOW IF SOMEONE IS INTERESTED IN ONE.

Cheers
Ray :D

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I might know someone who would want it, ill let you know asap

·
Registered
827 Posts
Hi,Just found 2 tanks that are 180 gallon each stacked on each other one is a sump and other is a tank or both can be used as tanks were posted for $700 but I talked to the guy and we agreed on 350$ but I only have room for one of them I was thinking maybe someone was needing one too and lived near abbotsford area and we could split tanks and money so we would pay 175 each only but for tanks only nothing else such as stand is not included!

The dimension are around 90x19Wx19H..ALSO WE WOULD NEED A BIG TRUCK TO GET IT OUT HERE OR MAYBE EVEN SOMEWAY GET THEM ON A BIG PICKUP TRUCK BUT I DO NOT DRIVE SO WOULD NEED YOU TO GET THEM HERE. LET ME KNOW IF SOMEONE IS INTERESTED IN ONE.

Cheers
Ray :D
Didn't you msg me just last night that you got them, filled one and it cracked beyond repair ??????

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,288 Posts
i think a explanation is in order

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
827 Posts
Didn't you msg me just last night that you got them, filled one and it cracked beyond repair ??????

MY BAD!!! I MADE A MISTAKE!! VEEERY SORRY!!

We were talking about a different tank - the 120gal.... I'll think before speak next time.... I hope ;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL..It's fine. Bump!!! The guy can only hold it for me for a little while I might just go for another tank if I can get this deal, let me know if someone wants the one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts