1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/nvn/for/1771652499.html

:eek:

Build you dream aquarium today!
This is a unique bullet style aquarium with a custom design look and feel. It can be used as a gorgeous room divider at home or in an office. Features crystal clear glass tank (48"x24"x46") and comes with a built in black wood stand (48"x24"x16") to store all your accessories. Also comes with everything you need … double bright standard florescent strip light, canopy, heaters, double corner overflow, plumbing accessory kit … just add water and fish! Total height is 62".
Asking $2850 obo. Please email or call (604) 649-9189.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
alot smaller then stated.

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
i notice alot of people are wrong when they advertise tanks, i went to pickup a 150 gal for 200 $ one time, and went and it turned out to be a 75 gal lol. Still bought it, had a nice stand to go along with it

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Seen this posted a many months ago too. I guess at 230g, its a bit steep for what you get. Neat tank tho but I guess its hard for most of us to make that setup work for us.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Could you imagine trying to do maintainence in that thing or trying to net a fish in there???? No thanks.

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
i notice alot of people are wrong when they advertise tanks, i went to pickup a 150 gal for 200 $ one time, and went and it turned out to be a 75 gal lol. Still bought it, had a nice stand to go along with it
I've noticed that too lol why cant they be wrong the reverse way and call it a 75 and go find out it's actually the 150 lol always seems they call them bigger than what they are instead

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Wow nice tank, i can make the space but i dont have the money :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts