British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title says, I am looking for a 46gallon bow front, if it has a stand great, if not, I will figure something out.

I would like it to be in good shape, I don't mind the odd scratch, I don't want to have to reseal it and I would like it to be fairly new within 5 years.

I am not looking for lights for it, or substrate, or a filter etc, just the tank.

I will be combining 2 of my tanks inhibitants now into this one, so that I will have less tanks, in order to continue with my downsizing.

PM me with what you have and a price. I am in Maple Ridge.

Thanks very much.

Kim

·
Super Moderator
5,303 Posts
Hey Kim.

Be on the lookout for a 46 Gallon Vicenza. They are plumbed already and are very nice, but cost a bit more. I wish I still had mine.

Best Regards,

Stuart

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
FYI on those links, i bought the first one already, thanks wheels for letting me know i got ripped off! lol no they had the same one with oak stand at island pets for 500 with stand
Well, you didn't really get ripped off. Note that I said almost. The only thing is if you value things like warranties. For me, the tank is pretty much always the cheapest thing in my setups, so I tend to buy new. :D

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Check out pet smart they have 46 gallon marineland bowfronts and they were asking $ 199.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Well, you didn't really get ripped off. Note that I said almost. The only thing is if you value things like warranties. For me, the tank is pretty much always the cheapest thing in my setups, so I tend to buy new. :D
LOL< I know the tank is definitely the cheapest part of the 90g I am setting up. Kim, you will love the 46 bowfront. Such a cool tank IMO.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Hi Kim, I may know someone who has a bow front for sale. I'm not sure about the size but can let you know once I see it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a 46g Marineland Bowfront in excellent condition Tank is 36X17X21 and the stand is 36X17X28, The only codition issue is the rubber hinge for the top is no longer there...

I'd be willing to trade it for a 75G with centerbrace 18X48X21, or $150

Dean 604-459-8869

Attachments

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Kim, I may know someone who has a bow front for sale. I'm not sure about the size but can let you know once I see it.
Pat - thanks that would be great, please let me know.

I have a 46g Marineland Bowfront in excellent condition Tank is 36X17X21 and the stand is 36X17X28, The only codition issue is the rubber hinge for the top is no longer there...

I'd be willing to trade it for a 75G with centerbrace 18X48X21, or $150

Dean 604-459-8869
Thanks Dean :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.