British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share my experience with Fragbox corals! At first I was hesitant to order corals online but heard many good things about these guys. In the end I couldn't be happier with the frags I received or the service. They answered our emails and questions right away. Shipping went off without a hitch and the corals were expertly packed. One of the hard corals we ordered died during shipping but they were quick to deal with it and sent us a refund within 2 hours! We also received two free corals which was completely unexpected. By far the best online shopping experience I have ever had. The pieces are better in person than in the photos. The zoas/palys were open within a couple of hours and the acans and hammer were all healthy and open the following day. I will definitely be ordering again if anyone wants to piggyback on my order. Thanks again fragbox keep up the amazing work : D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Langley, too. If you are ordering again, I'd like to piggyback on your order too. Thanks for your review Sonia, their site looks great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts