British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So. I have a tank which literally has 1000s of baby MTS, originally I got some from another member for my puffer fish but the outbreak has started and I have waaaay too many.

The glass and floor are covered in babies so if you bring a bag I can net them off the side and you can have them for free. Or if you'd like I can wrangle as many as I can (probably 100+) for a few assassin snails to help with the problem, would also appreciate any types of shrimps as compensation but its not nessecary just if you have any extras!

I'm located right by vgh, hours I'm available are sporratic so just text me at 778-870-2203 if you'd like some.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
So. I have a tank which literally has 1000s of baby MTS, originally I got some from another member for my puffer fish but the outbreak has started and I have waaaay too many.

The glass and floor are covered in babies so if you bring a bag I can net them off the side and you can have them for free. Or if you'd like I can wrangle as many as I can (probably 100+) for a few assassin snails to help with the problem, would also appreciate any types of shrimps as compensation but its not nessecary just if you have any extras!

I'm located right by vgh, hours I'm available are sporratic so just text me at 778-870-2203 if you'd like some.

I know this posting is old but you still have any? I can pickup

·
Super Moderator
5,306 Posts
I know this posting is old but you still have any? I can pickup
Old would be an understatement…. It’s an antique….. Lol.

Closing this ad….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.