British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
120 gallon Hagen tank for sale. Good used condition. Minor scratches no cracks or leaks. Owned for almost 8 years. Dimensions are 60"x24"x18". Solid tubular box steel frame stand. Tank could use a new lid. I got mine custom made at Industrial Plastics in Langley for 100$. It still works and does its job I just didn't have the best design when creating it. Glo 48" T5 light bar, Fluval 405 canister filter , Fluval Digital heater, Aquaclear 50 power head, air pump with 2 outlets hoses and air stones , 8 blue led submergible light strip, UV sterilizer , 2 Glo light timer boxes, two 6 outlet power bars. All equipment is in good condition and works fine. Full water chemistry test kit by Nutrifin. 25' long vacuum hose that connects to sink. Various nets, water chemicals and filter media. All fish and decorations in pictures have been sold. Need tank gone as I'm moving at end of the month. You will need a truck to transport this tank. I will help you load it.
Email [email protected] or txt 778-240-6123 to inquire.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
I know you're probably wanting it to go complete but are you willing to split some stuff up if you still have this set up?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts