British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title says. I have 2 males and they constantly fight for the female, so better let one go. This one fathered my first batch of babies. That's him in the photo here. He's beautiful and very healthy. But my kids want to keep the other one because he is smaller and looses the fights for the female. :rolleyes:

Price is negotiable. I can go down by about $2 if I know he's going to a good home. ;)

PM me if interested. Give me a bit of notice as they are tricky to net! :eek:

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.

I need this guy gone to make room for my baby kribs to go back into the 48G. Whoever takes him gets the right to look at the babies for as long as they want, PLUS some free babies when the time comes for them to go!

Gee that should do it! :D

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
=) I got a 60g that houses apistos if he wants to join! but LOL.. i definitely dun wanna drive to vancouver with no music in my car... got broken into! LOL!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
=) I got a 60g that houses apistos if he wants to join! but LOL.. i definitely dun wanna drive to vancouver with no music in my car... got broken into! LOL!
PMs exchanged - thanks for the backup solution.

Any takers for the whole package? (also meaning I don't have to deliver :D )

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I wish u had some females :(seems that i have 2 males

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish u had some females :(seems that i have 2 males
Want a third one to make a gang? :D

Otherwise, I'll hopefully have some females in my batch of fries. There's almost 40 of them.... (although I know with some apistos the pH can create a large imbalance in the M/F ratio - not sure it's the same with kribs).

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
The one i got from u is doing so well but seems like is a male, i will try to take new pics to post :) am sure someone will b happy to take this one from u

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
=) I'll be your backup plan for now! haha~ I got a few tanks around! He'll do fine in my planted tank with a bunch of apistos and rainbows!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The one i got from u is doing so well but seems like is a male, i will try to take new pics to post :) am sure someone will b happy to take this one from u
Yes, please post pics. He's like an old pal for me. I'm delighted he's doing well. :)

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
=) I'll be your backup plan for now! haha~ I got a few tanks around! He'll do fine in my planted tank with a bunch of apistos and rainbows!
Thanks eternity302. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts