British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm moving and I need to downsize so selling my 10 gallon betta tank. Don't really want to part with it but gotta do it :(

Included:
10 gallon tank
Sponge filter (almost new)
Air pump
Male betta (blue dragon scale)
Lots of plants (mostly ferns and moss)
Heater
Mesh cover
Glass cover
Small light
Sand substrate
Betta Cave
Other misc things

Please note that there are snails - they are harmless and clean my tank up a bit, but some people find them an eyesore. My betta eats them on occasion, but if you want to get rid of the snails naturally, let him starve a bit and he will hunt after the snails and wipe them out (happened before). I feed him primarily flakes and spoil him sometimes with a mix of blood worms and brine shrimp. I've had him for about 2 years now. He is very healthy and active. I don't recommend putting him with other fish b/c he is very aggressive, maybe in a larger tank? Seems to enjoy solitude in a 10 gallon.

I would like to sell everything together for just $25. You have to come pick up in kerrisdale/marpole area.

Or if you coordinate with someone, you may take my betta into a loving home for free. The set up is still $25.
Please pm or text me at 604 442 1506.

Pic attached below. The glass is dirty from dead duckweed that died and I have been too busy to brush it. A quick brush will clear it up.
IMG_20160107_222728[1].jpg IMG_20160107_222705[1].jpg

·
Registered
77 Posts
Unfortunately don't waste your time on this.

I've been strung along since this was posted and was told I was confirmed to get today @ 530 which was the earliest he was available & we were picking it up from Langley . Now apparently he is selling to someone else.

I asked him to commit as he seemed flakey and I had promised this to my 7 year old daughter now I wish he hadn't as it leaves me having to tell her sorry!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can say what you wish but you aren't the first to contact me and I did not confirm anything with you, nor even give you my address. Everyone who has bought or sold stuff from and to me has had nothing but good experiences. If you want to talk in private, please feel free to contact me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.