British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No longer wanted, I'm turning my 10g into a planted shrimp tank. 9cm in depth. $15 obo. Retailed $30.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
636 Posts
It's pretty much plug and play edarion. It's made to fit snuggly in the right size tank, in this case it fits a regular 10G. In comes with sponge filter components (air line tubing, diffuser etc). It not only looks great but acts as a spongefilter too. IME it doesn't do wonders for mechanical filtration but works great for bio filtration. All you need to do is insert, add subtrate and attach to air pump.

If you've ever been to Roger's Aquatics they have a long tank setup there that you could see, or PM and I'll send you pics.

Good deal too, Effox forgot to mention that these things are $21-30 on sale. I've seen them at stores regular priced for $40+

How does this work?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never did poke holes in it for filtration, I used a sponge filter instead since I bought that first.

It's pretty much virgin, poke holes, route your own airline where ever you please, or just leave it like it is for shrimp to hide and breed.

It's good for poking small holes and inserting java ferns into it. And yes, TONS of surface area for biological filtration.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Oh.. with the one I bought to fit a regular 20, it came with 2 sets of airline tubing and diffusers. :p Got a similar design to you too "Rocky Shoals" I believe. Hope the visual kinda helps the sale.

Here's the built in airline tubing:

HTH

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Roger's. I didn't see any size bigger than a 10g but it's worth an inquiry.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BUMPED. I want this gone, 15 bucks and its yours. Just flip it if you don't want it :)

I just need this, and the substrate out of my small room and I'm standing good! PM ME IF INTERESTED!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
SOLD TO THAT SWEETHEART SHELLEY and her two beautiful dogs.
Ah shucks, I'm blushing Chris :eek:
This thing is AWESOME!!!! Can't wait to set it up on the weekend. The shrimpies will LOVE it.

Great to meet you, Chris, and that gorgeous beastie of yours. Best looking doberman I've seen in a very, very long time with the temperment to match. Very nice.

Shelley

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You can buy them at our one of our sponsors, Roger's Aquatics.

Please close this thread if possible.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.