British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

FS:10lb Aluminum Co2 cannister w/ Milwaukee dual gauge regulator. Mint $180

524 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  imtrippedup
As the title states, also includes some tubing and a plastic diffuser (pictured). Tank is almost full and this setup is in almost new condition.

Pickup in East Vancouver, delivery could be arranged. Call or text 778-322-8080

$130 per for the regulator or tank if separated, I'd prefer to sell as a package.

Automotive lighting Fluid Gas Motor vehicle Gauge

Brown Fluid Kitchen appliance Wood Cylinder

Gas Cylinder Machine Auto part Metal

Wood Gas Cylinder Home appliance Hardwood
See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
As the title states, also includes some tubing and a plastic diffuser (pictured). Tank is almost full and this setup is in almost new condition.

Pickup in East Vancouver, delivery could be arranged. Call or text 778-322-8080

$130 per for the regulator or tank if separated, I'd prefer to sell as a package.

View attachment 124009
View attachment 124041
View attachment 124049
View attachment 124057
That looks identical to the one I sold on CL and month or so ago. Right down to those zap straps. lol. Its was a couple years old.
Reactions: 2
Thank you for the comment.

I received a handful of full inbox notifications this morning. My inbox has space now if anyone is trying to PM me, but you're more likely to get a quick reply by texting.
The 10lb co2 tank with dual gauge regulator is still available. I'd like to get $180 for the setup, it comes with an airline and basic diffuser.

778-322-8080
$180, still available.
black plastic diffuser in picture 3?

when does it need to be hydro tested?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.