British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone,

I am moving to Victoria soon and getting a small apartment, so i will not have room for my larger setup and my Python enclosure in the new place. If anyone has any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask!

-6 foot, 110 gallon Tank (72"x18"x18") custom built with extra thick glass. Drilled in bottom with Down-pipe for sump. Holds water perfectly. Tank is in good condition with no noticeable scratches.
-Includes 33 Gallon Sump with bio balls,media pads, and return piping with spray bar (return pump not included)
-Home-built wooden stand (still bare but very stable, and would look great with some mdf covering)
-48" Hanging lighting fixture with 2x Coralife Florescents
-100lbs of crushed coral substrate

Asking $250 SOLD

-72" Hamilton HO t5 lighting fixture. Silver with separate ballast. Needs replacement bulbs, but works perfectly.

$200 (PM me for pics if you want)

-API Reef Master Test Kit
-Brand New, Unopened
$30

-Marineland 300W Stealth Heater
-Brand New, Unopened
$35

-Coralife Super Skimmer 125gallon
-Brand New in box, bought from Big Als for 250
$150

-The Conscientious Marine Aquarist (Hard Cover)
-Brand New as a present, but I already have a copy :)
$40

Thought Id try selling here first, otherwise ill do a quick DIY on the stand and mark it up on craigslist :D. If interested feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]. Buy the lights and skimmer and Ill throw in the heater for free!

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
PM'd.

If this one hasn't gone yet I'm going to have some 30-55 gallon tanks for sale ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts