British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT***** Tank is sold!*****

ADDED- 72" Coralife CF fixture with 8x blue led moonlight built in. Fixture holds 4 tube lights in total. It will come with 2x daytime light and 3x blue bulbs. Very nice fixture that isnt sold anymore. But the bulbs are :)
Light works great but one of the connection point is a bit faulty. It still powers the bulb connected to it, but you kind of have to play around with it to get it going. But once its on, it'll stay on, even after it shuts off. Just a matter of getting it going when the bulb is replaced. Likely a connection problem that can be fixed if you know a bit of electrical.

Looking to sell the light for $200 (i paid much more for it. The 5 bulbs alone is already $350 at $70 each)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey everyone, for the time that ive owned this tank i actually thought it was a 125 gallons. But its actually 140 gallons because of the height.

72"(l)x18"(w)x25"(h)

Regardless, i'm still wanting to sell it for $150 and it will fit on a stand thats designed for 125g. Good thing about this 140g is that its at perfect eye level for viewing if your stand is high enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts