Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
135 Hagen tank with diy stand and glass tops and light

72x24x19 Tank

Do it your self stand! with doors this stand is made with 4x4's and 2x4's very strong!

Glass tops purchased from King eds 6 months ago

6' t12 light older but works free with Tank!

Asking $275.00 O.B.O.

can deliver for a fee

no scratches I can see!

Just drained this tank I upgraded to larger tank!! perfect shape!!

P1040869.jpg

P1040879.jpg
P1040881.jpg
P1040882.jpg

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have black gravel/sand and some coral pieces and plastic plants and misc deco I can include!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will take some pics for you and send to you!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for a really nice hagen tank no scratches very strong, no leaks just took down for bigger tank free delivery to most areas in lower mainland! with down payment!

·
Registered
743 Posts
hey Bob I noticed on Craigslist if you search "aquarium" your tank doesn't come up. You may want to add the word aquarium in your description, might help sell it quicker:). Wish I had some extra cash I'd grab it from you

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
hot day bump!! will throw in very large canister filter that needs top ring gasket but runs well!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
oh man what an awesome tank

Reactions: mrbob

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya thats what I thought but wrong time of year apparently guess have to wait till fall or just set up and use myself!!...There go's the couch LOL!!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price lowered to 275.00 for hagen 135 g clean no scratches I can see!! Comes with lids, light, stand!!! smoking deal hurry before I keep it only lowered for bc Aquaria members! not craigslist (yet)

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a very large cannister filter Aqua one I think lol not at home!! needs o ring on lid runs good just leaks did find one other day going to try and see if it fits? will include with deal for free has green ehiem like hoses so maybe made by same company??? fellow I got from said he got it from king eds a couple years ago!!

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
That is a smoking deal Bob! Totally shocked you still have it! Hagen tanks are the best imho. Pretty frustrating that people pay the money they do for iPhones (used or new)or tennis shoes that last less than a year or whatever else ...... but cheap out over things like this. I hope you don't have to go any lower because that is seriously a great deal! Good luck with the sale and free bump.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is a smoking deal Bob! Totally shocked you still have it! Hagen tanks are the best imho. Pretty frustrating that people pay the money they do for iPhones (used or new)or tennis shoes that last less than a year or whatever else ...... but cheap out over things like this. I hope you don't have to go any lower because that is seriously a great deal! Good luck with the sale and free bump.
I really don't know why either is in very good condition! has well!! lol thank you for your kind words!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I've been admiring this tank for a while now. I bought an 80g that still needs to be set up and still could go bigger with this 135g.
How old is this tank and are there many stains inside requiring elbow grease ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
how much for bare tank?

·
Registered
515 Posts
man i want this so bad, but im going to brazil 2014, its not worth setting up for 6-7 months, the paid delivery option has me scratching my brain how its not gone.. good luck

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea I agree thanks everyone!! Pretty clean inside!! I'm always cleaning and scrubbing my tanks! same price for bare tank!! Sorry!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.