British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
180 Gallon Acrylic Tank with curved corners for sale with a custom stand that was made to hold a smaller tank (not included) as well. It also includes the sump setup which is nice and quiet. (I can't stand gurgling or flushing sounds!)

It is a 6' x 2' x 2' setup. For reference, the fish at the front (Murphy) is 19 inches long. We've had him for 10 years!

This is a thread about the making of the stand. It shows many photos of the setup:
DIY 180 Gallon Tank Stand | MonsterFishKeepers.com There are also photos of the stand in construction which shows you the magnetically attached access doors for easy maintenance of the sump. It is a STRONG stand. I am pretty sure it could support a small car.

By the way, there is a scratch in the front inside of the tank. It is from a time when a piece of sand stuck to the magnetic tank cleaner and it scratched before we realized it. We didn't buff it out yet because the tank has to be emptied first. We have a car polisher that you could use to buff out the scratch before refilling the tank. It shouldn't be very deep.

Also included are DIY LED lights. They are light strips in Coralife housings. There are white and coloured strips to give a colour spectrum in the tank and a remote to change the colour. We will throw in other supplies.

This is a crazy amazing price for all of this. Hopefully someone will be able to get their dream setup!

As mentioned, check the thread above for more photos of the setup. (The photo here is recent, but it's not great. It's overexposed which makes the water look cloudy. It's not.)
Water Television set Flat panel display Wall Art

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
What a beautiful set up....you are certainly correct when you say it is for someone looking for a "dream setup." :) This is a bargain....Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just saw the thread on MFK...Oh how I wish this was available a few months ago (just bought a 180g glass)...great set up

·
Registered
309 Posts
PMed you Anessa ;)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Would you part out the sump?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.