Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I got this tank off Craigslist a few months ago but thanks to Kole I've now upgraded to a larger tank. The outside dimensions are 66.5" long x 36.5" wide x 18.5" tall. Comes with 2x6 stand with plywood top and bottom and styrofoam for under the aquarium.

PM for more info or questions, located in Tsawwassen.

Thanks,
Wallace

·
Registered
39 Posts
PLECO!! A RAY IS NOT A PLECO!! dang....guess thats gone lol (kole's tank i mean) hehe. The stand is 6 feet long, 2 feet high, and 36.5 wide?

I'm whipping out the tape measure to see if i can fit it anywhere.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
is there space under the tank for gear?

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
The tank doesn't really look scratched to me (at-least from the picture provided)...probably just needs a good rinse.

A tank this dimension can be put to many uses. It can be awesome for keeping Rays or even a really cool African Cichlid setup....or even a planted tank...variations are endless :D

Therefore..Free Bump!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late replies, I just got home now.

Is it scratched? What would you rate the tank out of 10 on condition?
It's not a show tank if that's what you're asking. There is a front and a back in the way that there's no scratches but the glass on one side is nicer than the other. I'd rate it about a 7 out of 10 myself but of course that's subjective to the individual and the tank could do with a better clean than I've been able to give it while in school.

by the way, did you reseal it when you got it and etc?
No, I brought it home, filled it and left it in my garage for 2 weeks to test it. It didn't leak so I didn't reseal it and I refilled it again last night right before I took the pics.

Sorry no, the stand is a sealed box build.

I'll try to snap a few more photos of the glass up close and post them later tonight. Thanks for the questions and comments/bumps, hope everyone's enjoying their evening!

Wallace

·
Registered
916 Posts
By the looks of the stand it wouldnt be that hard to cut a few openings into it and back them up with some 2x4's. depending on internal cross braces.etc. A good jig saw a screw gun and a few 2x4s and a 6 even and you could find a way. I'd even be willin to help ya :D.

smokin deal for this size of tank.....oh why do I live in such a small place :(
congrats on the new tank Wallace :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Price change to $240, need the tank moved so I can build my new stand!

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
is there a glass or plexi top for the tank?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.