British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2.5gal:
No light, filter, or heater. Ada Amazonia mixed with gravel.
Jungle Val, water sprite, Java moss, Java fern are some of the plants inside but there are more will check in the morning. Pictures to follow as well. Comes with a Terra cotta pot as well.
Currently full of water.

I am asking $25.

I will post the other items and their pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Water Plant Vertebrate Botany Organism

Water Plant Plant community Pet supply Aquatic plant
Plant Leaf Botany Nature Grass

Comes with Hornwort, two Brazilian Pennywort floaters, 3 stems of Mayaca Fluviatilis, lots of water sprite, some Hygrophilia polysperma, Java moss, Java fern, maybe an anubias but likely a dwarf Java fern of some sort, mini dwarf hairgrass (not much because the winter lighting inhibited the growth but it is alive and under the right light it should start to grow.) I also have hydrocotyle Tripartita, two jungle Vals, mini Subwassertang with some normal, a stem of some Bacopa, and what looks like to be a single stem of just sustaining Bacopa Australis. There may be a couple stems of guppy grass.

Extra $5 and I can throw in a ball just smaller than a tennis ball of Java moss, a low grade cherry shrimp, and a single trumpet snail.

Also have a moss ball about the size of a golf ball $3

Other items to be posted later

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Driftwood $20 originally paid $45ish
Furniture Plant Wood Terrestrial plant Table

Tank 20gal $15 does not hold water may hold water if resealed. Mirror on the inside, brown on the back (but I painted indigo with chalk paint. It comes off easily)

Hood Automotive exterior Floor Wood Flooring

Property Wood Table Interior design Lighting

ATI sponge filter for up to 10gal I believe.
$15 only used for a week. Comes with extra tubing and misc. if I have any.

Open to partial trades or full trades. Cannot be live, liquid, or perishable. The things with stars are most important more stars most important.
I am mainly looking for...
-**** a heater for a 5gal (the heatpads only as I do not want broken glass in my luggage.
-***small filter low flow but no sponge filters that run on air.
-** quiet air pump, airstones, air lines, connectors(maybe) ect
-**nutrifin DIY c02 setup (excluding ingredients)
-almond leaves (need to make sure I can bring this across Canada first)
-**drop checker
-none perishable high quality betta food in original container.
-betta leaf, mirror, cave w/e... Just so long as there is no risk of fin damage.
-*Ada glass lid hooks x4
-glass thermometer like the Ada that hangs on the outside.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

Also looking for a partial trade on a smaller breeding box for my moms cherry shrimp. Only have a little over 2 weeks till I'm gone. Will organise sales with my mom at that point.

Flapping my "fins" in the avian world so holding off on a serious planted tank. Probably just going to grow a couple aquatic plants to support the hobby. Or maybe buy a bunch of Marimos from the Plant Guy. XD

·
Registered
686 Posts
Flapping my "fins" in the avian world so holding off on a serious planted tank. Probably just going to grow a couple aquatic plants to support the hobby. Or maybe buy a bunch of Marimos from the Plant Guy. XD
Good luck with that. Avians IMO are the most challenging pets, bar none, esp the bigger ones. I speak from years of experience and bloody bites.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm just getting a tiel. Nothing terribly big. Lol.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK driftwood no longer available.
Original listed 2.5gal no longer available.

Bottle of Excel 3/4's full. $3 (comes with ich gaurd free no splitting)

.9gal Marina cube with light, Ada ammazonia, and black painted background (comes off easily if wanted) $8
Add Java moss for $10

Topfin 10-20gal hob filter $10

Aqueon Colormax 10watt bulb Used for a month $8firm

20gal tank (doesn't hold water) reduced to $10

I also have a desk that could hold quite a bit of water (had 8gals can hold more) I can get the dimensions in the morning. $30 9/10

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
20gal gone to Super Flueties(likely SP) thrift store in White Rock. So

The desk is obo. Will end up for charity if no one takes it.

My Topfin filter is on hold until I see if Petsmart will replace it as there has been a voluntary recall on a bunch of Topfin filters. Mine came with a topfin kit so no SKU to go by. I refuse to take a chance.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Filter back up BNIB $12

Haven't taken a look at it yet so if there are new features added I will update the post.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Font Gadget Electronic device Technology Shipping box
Font Gadget Electric blue Thumb Advertising

I have a coupon from the return reciept I will give with for $2 off Greenies Dental Treats 6oz or larger. Valid 2/1/16-2/29/16

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bumpity bump

Adding Spirulina flake and freeze dried bloodworms with the excel and ich gaurd. $8 all together no parting.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bumpity bump bump

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bumpity bump bump

·
Registered