British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have for sale 2 beautiful happy healthy leopoldi stingrays, they have been together for over 4 years. I can no longer keep them due to health reasons. I would love to see them go to new home and get as much love as I have for them.

The male has some very nice belly spotting, while the female has few belly spots

They are about 16 to 19 inches around , I have been feeding them halibut, red snapper, shrimp , clams and mussels.

They are so ready to breed my tank just cant accommodate them at this time. They are very friendly and will come to you when you call there name. The male is Theo and the female is Samantha
I am asking 2000.00 for the pair.

Only serious offers will be accepted

Attachments

·
Banned
797 Posts
Wow, those rays are looking fantastic Herb! You've done a great job taking them to maturity. Are you looking to decommission and sell the fibreglass tank system too? If so, I might be interested in taking it all. The only problem for me is space as I picked up a second big tank which I'd have to sell in order to set up something like you have. In any case, I'll drop you an email and/or phone you in the next day or two. If you were interested in some kind of trade that would be cool too :)

Hope all is well

1 - 2 of 2 Posts