British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
One of my favorite fish but these are actually called Leopard Ctenopomas (leopard bush fish, African bush fish) and come from the Congo river in Africa. Great fish to have but they do prefer planted tanks with wood and hiding spots. They are predatory fish in the wild and like to hang out in the vegetation waiting for their meal. They have large mouths and will eat anything they can fit in it lol they can and will eat any fish up to 1/3 their size so most Tetras, Guppies, Platys, Mollys, ect.... will most likely become dinner. Especially after the lights are out. Thought it best to put that info out there so anyone interested knows in advance it is not a good idea to mix them with smaller fish.
I changed your title to the correct name, good luck with the sale. Hope you find a good home for them.

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
I want them but don't want to insult you with what might appear to be a lowball offer lol to be totally honest your price is way way higher than I've ever seen on here for that species. I don't think I've ever paid more than $15 for an adult one and I have bought several through the years. Might have better luck if you bring the price down a little

1 - 7 of 7 Posts