British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got 2 pieces of wood for sale. The first one is about 5 inches in height by 3 inches in width, and has java fern and java moss attached. See first pic below. That's in an Eclipse 3 btw. I'd like $10 for this one.

The second one is about a foot in height and 6 inches in width, but has a leg that extends another 6 inches or so to form a nice bridge that the fish like to swim under. It also has a hole through it, that my kribs also love to swim trough. It has java moss ans a nice anubia attached. See second pic below. The pic doesn't show the leg and bridge, they are on the other side and currently hidden by other plants. Note that the moss is for sale separately in another thread so jump in quickly if you want it all, otherwise there will still be some attached, but not as much as in the pic here. I'd like $25 for that one.

Pick up only in Killarney. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. The small piece is spoken for, the larger one is still available.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Daily bump.

The small piece is gone. The large piece is still available. It really is a nice piece of wood. Open to offers.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump again. Price is negotiable.

Anyone? I'm surprised, such a nice piece of wood. I would definitely buy it if I were you out there. ;)

Seriously, if it's not gone by the week-end I might take it out of the tank and I'd probably detach the anubia and the moss for that. It would then become just an old boring piece of wood. Such a shame. :)

Gee I'm turning into a used-car salesman.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still available, but without the anubia and with much less moss than on the pic. Price dropped to $15.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thread closed. The wood is gone. Well, kind of. I rescaped today and realised that it actually goes perfectly as a center piece in the Vicenza. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.