British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Actually he just buys stuff and then resells on other websites saying he is moving and must sell, so I choose not to give him a deal. I also have the right as well as any other member to reject a offer. I find it kinda rude that you posted that as well as your post on the reptileguys add.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
FYI price is not best offer, I made an offer but I was told if he dont get $50 he will just keep them
It depends on the offer. It might have been insultingly low. He is in no hurry to sell them. Besides they are worth the asking price. The stand comes with it as well. Rob is a great guy and his prices are fair.

·
Registered
874 Posts
FYI price is not best offer, I made an offer but I was told if he dont get $50 he will just keep them
so let me get this straight.... your sole reason for posting in this thread is because you're pissed off that someone rejected your lowball offer and now you can't turn around and jack the price to resell in your craigslist ad? really? and you've posted a similar "complaint" on another members thread as well? wow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.