British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 1 breeding pair of the Gold-face Electric Blue Rams (GFEBR) for $30. Image of the male is attached. SOLD.

I have several young pairs of German Blue Rams (GBR). $20 a pair or $30 for 2 pairs. (Image of parents of these pairs are attached)

I also have juveniles of each type. About 2 months old and 3/4 - 1" (not sexable yet). Eating small pellet foods.
GBR = 4 for $20 or 10 for $40 (From the same parents as the above GBR)
GFEBR = 4 for $30 or 10 for $60 (from above pair)

PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
would love to take my chances and grab 2 juvie GBR for 10$. if youre into that.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What are your water parameters Feeshguy? Just wondering if they'd be compatable with any of my current tanks.
GVRD water. pH out of the tap is about 6.8. GH and KH are less than 10 ppm (not measurable). TDS usually about 10-15 ppm. I don't add anything to the water just water conditioner when I do water changes.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
would love to take my chances and grab 2 juvie GBR for 10$. if youre into that.
To be honest, it's more about my time. If I'm going to take the time to sell anything I don't want to make less than $20. Even though I've enjoyed getting to know everyone I've met I still want to make it worthwhile time wise.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Too bad the juveniles GFEBR can't be sex yet. I have been searching 1 or 2 female EBR to pair with my lone male EBR in 24 gallon. 24G is too small for 2 male and last time my lone male chased the other EBR out of tank. (It was bulling the other EBR and I found the EBR died outside of tank couple days later.)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
i would also be interested a 2 female EBR.
I have some that are almost sexually mature (a little over 1" - females tend to only get up to 1.5") but sexing them is not as easy as GBR as there are no colour distinctions. I'm pretty confident I can pick out 2 females but I won't guarantee it. $25 for 2. PM me if you want them.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
A few people had asked about the breeding pair. It is now sold. I do have some young pairs of GFEBR (offspring of my breeding pair) that I did not include in the original post as they are still not easily sexed at this point - they are about 1" and should be sexually mature within a month. $25 for pair of these if you are interested - please PM.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts