British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tank SOLD
You can take the light for extra $80 . It is 72W 6800K LED on Acrylic stand (none-adjustable) It fits exactly on the 23"~23 1/2 tank perfectly. It is one of those ADA style LED fixture

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was the one that bought the tank. Frank is a stand up guy. He was very helpful offering me advice on setting up my first reef tank. He explained to me that the $50 for the light is a package price with the tank, otherwise it would $80 on it's own. Too bad it wasn't a reef light. He even gave me a deal on the tank as I didn't need the stand and he knows the stand will probably just end up in the dumpster. I will be picking up a reef light from him as well... just didn't bring enough cash with me last night.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I was just looking at Chihiros lights online and they look really similar - is that a Chihiros?

What is the smallest distance the light can span? Would it fit/be overkill on a 10 gal? My width is 20".
Also, how bright does it seem to those sitting next to the fish tank when it is on? My tank is RIGHT next to my computer screen so if it oozes light then it might be a bit too blinding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts