British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- 24" T5 Coralife Fixture (like new condition), 10000k bulb is less than 2 months old - $40 obo

- small graval cleaner - $5

call 604-3767320

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have a picture of the fixture? what is the condtion and how old is the bulb? I guess a 48" is better than a 24" on my 36" tank.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Do you have a picture of the fixture? what is the condtion and how old is the bulb? I guess a 48" is better than a 24" on my 36" tank.
it looks exactly like yours but 2' longer:p

the removable acrylic strip is missing a 3'' piece.

the fixture itself and bulb are in perfect shape and have only been used for 2 months, i got the fixture with the tank 2 years ago but never used it because stingrays don't like bright light.

·
Registered
430 Posts
What wattage does it take? I need something decent for plant growth in a standard 20 Gal. If the price is right, would you ship it to Nanaimo (after getting paid, of course)?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What wattage does it take? I need something decent for plant growth in a standard 20 Gal. If the price is right, would you ship it to Nanaimo (after getting paid, of course)?
The fixture takes one 14 watt T5 bulb. Let me know if that is suitable for you. I might be able to do the shipping.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thanks, but I am looking for a higher wattage fixture :-(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.