British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm sad to have to do this, but I will be moving away from BC for a couple of years, so I need to sell my 25 gallon tank.

The setup includes: Lights, tank, 2 sponge filters, air pump with lines, 75W heater.

Substrate is a mix of eco complete and flourite

Current livestock includes 6 white cloud mountain minnows, 2 neon tetra, 2 otocinclus, 1 bronze cory, 4 kuhli loaches, 6 amano shrimp, an indeterminate number of assassin snails, probably 100 or so red cherry shrimp (just regular cherries) as well as some wild type neocaridina heteropoda (the "original" brown coloured cherries), as well as "pest" snails that I throw in to keep the assassins fed (ramshorns, pond, and MTS)

Live plants include: a large amount of subwassertang, sunset hygro, marimo moss balls, jungle val, L. aromatica, moneywort, java ferns, narrow leaf java ferns, trident fern, anubias, and probably a couple more I am forgetting. I can also throw in some floating plants if wanted (riccia, salvinia, Phyllanthus Fluitans, mini duckweed).

More photos available on request. Would like to sell for $150 to fund my further education or make an offer. Please PM me if interested.

·
Registered
410 Posts
you have PM

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To everybody who has sent me a PM, thank you for the interest, but I would prefer not to part out the tank at this point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.