British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my last tank up for sale now. The last of the fish should be gone within a week or so. The tank will be ready for pick up a day after the fish go to their new home.
This is a custom made tank, very unique. It measures 78Lx31Wx24D. The most intriguing part of this tank is that it has no center braces!! It is trimmed with angle iron all around and uses 3/4" thick glass. The top is completely open which allows for huge pieces of wood and ease of catching fish (especially monster fish).

Those who have seen my tank know what a rare opportunity this is. I swore that I would never sell this tank but here I am doing just that. My price is firm and if there are no takers then I will store for a while and then set it up again with 10,000 Cardinals, right Charles!!

asking $1000

Here is an old pic and a recent vid.

·
Registered
36 Posts
amazing tank! i wonder how quickly it would fall through my 2nd floor condo and onto the annoying ppl below me... bump for a one of a kind tank!

·
Registered
348 Posts
You selling this as a complete set up, tank, stand, filter, lights, heaters?

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
thats a wicked idea getting it framed with angle iron... if i ever have room for a tank this size, im gonna go to a shop and get the frame welded together and then just buy glass pannels for it and do the rest myself.
bump for an epic longtank.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All the fish are now gone as is the last filter so now this tank is good to go. I am going to post it on craigslist as well but without the BCA discount.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
One time price drop to $800. There will be no further price drops on this tank as it is already a great deal!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts