British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these fella's at IPU a couple weeks ago now. I think I am more interested in downsizing, So up for sale these guys go. They are eating LBW right now. They are small about 2-3inches, great for a grow-out tank. I wouldn't recommend putting with anything bigger then them at the moment or else they will be eaten.

$50.00 for all 3

pics available if interested..

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea.. :( umm do u have a spare 33G..thats what I wanted to put them in next..

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
no i have a 29 gal but it has 2 breeding pairs of convicts :( hence pretty aggrassive situation.. wanted some pbass but I can wait till i find one thats a lil bigger.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
theres fry in there or it would have worked.. i have a divider between the 2 pairs cuz they attack each other.. theres fry on both sides too

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
nahh discus tank. Discus will be going up for sale but they wouldnt be bothered by PBass. I am in lynn valley

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
and there isnt anyway that I could meet you closer eh? i may be able to meet you at Park Royal sometime tomorrow afternoon.

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
i will be working tomorrow unfortunatly :( Park royal is doable. what do you think about monday?

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i will be working on monday. maybe over the weekend. if not do you have any other members that are going to be coming out to your place maybe i could meet them and give them the fish??? just a thought

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
alright..in no rush..
keep me posted dude!

ben
Ben i could do it fri 20th or sat 21st.
i'm right on your way to and from work also.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sure no problem man!..
you let me know what day. And ill bring the fish either into work so i can meet you there or come by and see you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts