British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Is it $30 for each? or the 3 of them. Do u knnow how many males and females u got?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea but its $30 for all 3 they are pretty big like around 4" very cool crays there has to be a female in there I asked for at least 1 when I got them originally paid 19.99 each for them and its hard to find them

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reason for selling I got a Australian Chorax destructor cray electric blue close to 8" and he will eat them lol but not my fish he is nice lol

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have some smaller electric blue crays in there too nothing has happened as long as you have a group not just 1

·
Registered
274 Posts
i have one 4inch blue cray which my gf love to death, but i want to add maybe 1-2 more in there... i love the tiger crays

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I wanted to get this ones but i order from Mykiss and he told me they are on their way :( I do have one but i have her alone, from what i have read they are peacefull

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No problem Claudia Thanks for your interest and yes they are peacefull :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
the problem i have with crays, is the get eaten by the other crays when the molt.... so it always works out to one for me. any reason why this might be?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
need better hiding places I have never had a problem if you have too many in a small tank and nowhere to hide they like to dig under rocks I have a 110 and have nine in there + 3 tiger crays and 1 large 8" australian electric blue that just molted with my peacock/ haps I have Holey rock and deep coral gravel Fake plants for them to hang on too and a log to crawl into

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Close thread please

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.