British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll post this now....as this tank will be available once the arowana in it sells. A photo will be forthcoming. Pick up in Salmon Arm.

It is a 340 gallon aquarium. Not drilled. 3/4 inch glass. All four sides are low iron glass (starfire). Eurobraced. Glass lids. Black silicone. Measures 72 inches long * 30 inches wide * 36 inches high. It was made 3 years ago by Aquarium Illusions in Edmonton. This tank is in mint condition. There is no chips or visible scratches. It is currently in use. One small issue - the black trim on the one end came off when I moved it last (and simply needs to be silicone back on). Again - this tank is in mint condition. Comes with a black metal stand - professionally made. Tank is a 6 - 8 person lift. Stand is a 4 person lift. I can supply a few bodies (3 or 4) to help. No stairs...10 feet to the door and back of a truck. Will throw in the FX5 Filter with it but no guarantee how long the filter lasts. It has been making noises over the past few months but is still tick'in. $1800. Will also include a 48 inch USA satellite plus light bar with remote (mint condition).

Special Offer: take the tank, lights, filter and the arowana (see other ad under livestock) for package price of $2300.

Selling due to changing work commitments.

email: [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts