British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
ok thanks.... need one with a 50/50 , wish the bulb didn't cost so darn much, cheaper to buy a whole light it seems ,as opposed to the bulbs. Great prices you have tho, I may change my mind by the weekend

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
added a discount price for whole setup (including fish and plants)

If anyone is interested, PM me for viewing. My pics are obviously bad quality. People who have visited my place before can tell you how well I take care of my tanks and how nice they are.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You did? It just says x3 (as quoted below), what's the wattage? How old is the bulb?
I wrote down x6 before and then I edited it to x3 later on :)
The whole unit is pretty much brand new. The UV was bought new at King Ed's around 3 months ago and the XP3 was bought about a year ago. This is actually my friend's unit. I got it from him last month because he was moving to Toronto.

I am not a UV fan myself so I dont use it that much, so I am selling to someone who would. I used this filter as a replacement in my 155Gallon until I got my Ehiem Pro III 2080.

I guess thats all the detail anyone would need to know in order to make the decision :D

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The price is firm ppl. I am not selling to make a profit, so please respect that. Thanks :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
What is a turbo twist on the xp3?

·
Registered
327 Posts
do the lights have legs?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.